CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

INSOMNIA

So, does anyone know why it's 2:13 AM and I can't seem to get to sleep? Here are a few clues: I am starting my own photography business in the next few months and have been going over and over and over ideas for my next two practice shoots. I'm also trying to decide what to buy at the Smith's caselot sale tomorrow. Then, I can't stop reliving the moment when I found out I'd lost six pounds this week at my Weight Watchers weigh in. WOOT! I keep thinking about baby names, which is something I often do at night and is a common insomnia culprit for sure. (Nope...no announcement there. Just an obsession I have). I also keep thinking about whether or not I should've tried the advanced poses in today's yoga workout. (My behind and left hamstring think NOT). Also on my mind: my next young women's lesson, along with various upcoming activities. I'm also running through my mind everything I want to go over at an enrichment night workshop I'm doing next month about coupon shopping and bargain hunting. Geee...what else. I'm certainly trying hard not to think about the Utah Jazz's HUMILIATING loss to the Trailblazers last night. Grrr... I'm also so excited to try the new braid I just saw at www.babesinhairland.blogspot.com tomorrow morning when I get Kelsey ready for school. Anyway, my fingers and brain are losing connectivity, which is a sure sign that sleep is eminent. SO...back to bed we go. I talked with a friend of mine today who said that for April Fool's she put Orajel on her hubby's toothbrush...LOL! On nights like these, I wish I could squirt some into my ears and numb my mind! I read somewhere that when you are having a hard time falling asleep you should get up and write about everything on your mind, so hopefully it's done the trick. Nighty night!